Thursday, June 26, 2014

2014 Swimwear Guide


It's finally Summer time and I know it can be really hard to find the perfect bathing suit, especially when many places don't cater to darker fashion. The past few months I've scoured the internet for the perfect bathing suit and finally found the one I'm wearing in the picture above, a sample sale bathing suit from Lip Service. While it is no longer available, I have found multiple other sites that have quite a few alternative bathing suits, Dollskill is one of my favorite websites to shop, they have pages and pages of awesome bathing suits and they're definitely more than worth checking out, but shop soon because they're currently having website wide sales. Nastygal and Karmaloop also have a wide variety of bathing suits, but not as good of a selection as Dollskill, still they're worth browsing. 

If you're looking to shop locally I suggest checking in every store you pass, the store you would least expect could have exactly what you're looking for. When binge shopping I've found myself very grateful for popping in to that random little boutique down the road, or taking the time to go into as many stores as possible at the mall. Another great place to look is thrift stores and vintage shops, vintage shops can be expensive but you can find rare, one of a kind items that are made of much better quality materials than swimwear now. I really hope this is helpful!

No comments:

Post a Comment