Monday, June 30, 2014

Lime Crime Salem Velvetine Review



I have been hearing about Lime Crime's Velvetine's for a while now and have heard nothing but good reviews, so I decided to try one out for myself. I decided on "Salem", a chocolate brown with just a touch of red and I can already say I am madly in love with the color, wear and application. I have worn it three times now, the first two days I ate multiple times and was kissing my boyfriend throughout the night, it lasted a couple hours without budging at all. The third day I only had dinner with it on and it lasted the entire night, I'm very impressed to say the least. Since I've only had it for about a week, I asked a few people who have also tried them how long their tube lasted, and the most common answer I was told was up to six months, with only one application every 3 days or so. I was a little bit put off by the price, $20 for a small velvetine seemed like quite a bit of money, but the price is more than worth it.
 There is a bit of controversy regarding whether or not Lime Crime is actually a cruelty free company, despite the fact that they claim to be, so if you only use cruelty free makeup, it's best to look into Lime Crime and decide for yourself whether or not you should buy from them

No comments:

Post a Comment